Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Photo credit: parramitta, Flickr
The official SEI press contact for Rio+20 is Robert Watt.
+46 73 707 8589
Download a list of SEI experts in Rio and events that we participated in (PDF, 673kb)
Below are some SEI contacts on key Rio+20 issues:
• On energy: Måns Nilsson, lead author of a new study on sustainable energy for all launched in Rio on 19 June.
• On water: Annette Huber-Lee, who facilitated the official UN online dialogue on water.
• On green economy: Liz Stanton, who spoke at the ICSU Forum on 15 June.
• On short-lived climate pollutants: Johan C.I. Kuylenstierna, who led the coordination of two UNEP reports on SLCPs in 2011.
• On water-land-energy nexus: Holger Hoff, author of the Nexus paper in 2011.