Type: Fact sheet
Link to SEI author(s):
REAP: Environmental accounting for people and places
- How do we account for the resource use associated with everything people buy and use?
- How do we track complex product supply chains?
- How do we calculate, attribute and report results in a consistent fashion?
- How do we relate this to populations at different spatial scales and over time?
- How do we explore where resource savings can be made both in production efficiency and consumption patterns?
The tool helps assess the potential environmental impact of policies and to monitor the actual impact of policies over time.
Download fact sheet (pdf, 839 kb)